Are you a Minecraft lover and want to make smooth stone, as players cannot always get it as a building block, although this is an old Minecraft feature?
Here are the easy and quickest guidelines about making smooth stones on different platforms on the latest game version.
Method to Make Smooth Stone Minecraft
You need to do some smelting to make the smooth stone in Minecraft. You get a cobblestone in return when you mine a regular stone in Minecraft. To turn the cobblestone into smooth stone you have to go through two smelting procedures.
Read about: How to Fix Minecraft pe Crash Android
Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft 1.14
There is large cobblestone, so you can get it according to your wish and start the procedure.
- To build a furnace, start with eight cobblestone blocks.
- Now Add the cobblestone blocks
- Now add the sticks, charcoal, or something flammable for the fuel.
- Smelt the cobblestone stack to turn it into a regular stone.
- Now add some more fuel to the regular stone stack.
- To get the smooth stone smelt regular stone.
On an excellent furnace, use the smooth stone blocks or start with them as a building block or decorative.
How to Make Minecraft Smooth Stone Slab
You cannot do a lot with smooth stone blocks in Minecraft but still has exciting base material. By crafting the smooth stone, you could extend the decorative options if you want refined texture advantages.
The same method used smooth stone that applies to make slabs for other materials.
Smooth Stone Slab in Minecraft 1.14
There are two options to make smooth stone slabs in Minecraft, the first one is here.
- First of all, Create a Crafting bench
- Open the crafting screen.
- In the bottom, row place the three smooth stone blocks. This will create six smooth slabs.
Stonecutter is another method for crafting tables. Like the other types of stone, you can also craft smooth stone slabs at the stonecutter.
How to Make a Stonecutter Utility Block
- On the crafting bench, open the crafting menu.
- In the top middle square, place one iron ingot.
- Lastly, to complete the stonecutter put the three stone blocks in the middle row.
- Now Place the stonecutter on the ground.
- Now bring up its crafting screen.
- Move the smooth stone blocks inside, then choose the slab recipe.
How to Make Smooth Stone Stairs
A smooth stone slab has the same process as other stones in Minecraft, but you cannot use it in different Minecraft soft stone recipes. By following the guidelines, you can make smooth stone stairs in Minecraft.
- Smelt big stack of smooth stone slabs.
- Put the regular block on the ground.
- Now put a slab on top of the block.
- Put one slab in front of the block.
- Now destroy a regular block.
- First two steps in the staircase you will have created.
- Do the process again to increase consistency and avoid gaps among slabs.
How to Make Smooth Sandstone
One another inspiring block in Minecraft. It could be crafted into a furnace in case of regular sandstone you have. The guidelines are for how to make sandstone and then turn it into smooth sandstone.
- To gather the sand blocks, use a shovel.
- In the upper right corner, put the four sand blocks of the crafting screen.
- Now fill the four individual squares of the sand blocks.
- You will be able to get one sandstone block per four sand blocks.
- Now open the furnace screen, then place the sandstone stack.
- Now add the fuel to the furnace to smelt the sandstone into the smooth sandstone blocks.
Smooth sandstone is mainly used in crafting as compared to smooth stone. You can create the best anything when using cobblestone or regular stone, slabs, stairs, and more.
Make Smooth Stone on Switch
You can also make the smooth stone in Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch platform, a very simple process is here.
- Just Build a furnace
- Smelt the cobblestone into the regular stone.
- Smelt regular stone into the smooth stone.
Make Smooth Stone on Android and iPhone
iPhone and Android users can now create smooth stone blocks to enjoy their aesthetics and release Minecraft 1.9.0 for the Pocket or Bedrock Edition.
- Just build the furnace.
- Put a stack of cobblestones with fuel.
- Smelt cobblestone into the regular stone.
- Put more fuel and a regular stone stack in the furnace.
- Smelt the regular stone so to turn it into smooth stone.
Make Smooth Stone on PC
You can also create the smooth stone on PC since it is difficult to find in the open world.
- To make a furnace, just use eight cobblestone blocks on a crafting bench.
- Put a cobblestone stack of fuel in a furnace.
- Smelt cobblestone into the stone.
- If required, add more fuel to furnace
- Stack the regular stone, then resume the smelting process.
- Take out the smooth stone blocks when it will ready.
Making smooth stone in Minecraft is now easy for you with this guideline. Minecraft is an inspiring game for online game lovers. Some easy tips and guidelines can give you new ways and ideas to play the game with more inspiration.