The favorite source to watch in content for everyone is Google’s Chromecast to watch TV Shows, Movies, and other content simply from different devices such as PC, tablets, and Android. Chromecast enables you to stream content directly from the device via the web from nearly any phone application such as Hulu, YouTube, Google Play Movies, and Netflix.
You can stream everything simply from the phone, free from all the other difficult navigation the menu systems and other services. You can streaming music and your wanted videos on your devices for just $35 with current generation Chromecast devices.
If you are a new Chromecast user and facing no sound with Chromecast problem while listening or watching your favourite content on the television.
Chromecast audio problems can be due to various reasons. Here are step-by-step guidelines on how you can fix Chromecast no sound issue.
Fix#1 Check the Television Settings
The basic sound problem can come from television. Make sure the sound issue is not coming from the television. Check the volume key and try different devices for sound output( like a cable box or game console). Check the speakers and set the audio output to fix and make sure there is Chromecast no volume is due to the device.
Some latest television has the option to inactive the speakers for Chromecast surround sound enabled or home theater. So turn off the television and then turn it on for the factory settings from the menu.
Make sure the audio system is not faulty if you are using a stereo system to power the audio side of the home theater.
Check the below-mentioned points about the Chromecast
- Chromecast should be plugged into a fully functioning USB port and receiving enough power.
- Chromecast should be powered by a micro USB cable, use a TV’s built-in USB to plugging in it
- The 4k-supported Chromecast Ultra a dedicated AC adapter uses means you are trying to use a different outlet for its proper functioning.
Fix#2 Restart the Chromecast by Using Google Home App
If there is no issue related to the device and is being supplied with much power, apply this second method. Restart the device to shake up the bugs it can occur. The steps mentioned below are to do this.
- Go to the Google Home app on a mobile device.
- Now choose the device
- In the upper right side corner make a click on the Settings cog.
- Click on the More to see additional settings
- Lastly, click the Reboot.
This process will reboot the Chromecast and the problem with sounds and visuals should be resolved. Moreover, you can also unplug the device from the power source and give a rest for few minutes.
If still, the issue is there, then check the mobile volume. It is turned up for Chromecast. Although the volume of the Chromecast control with tv remote it can also control with mobile.
Be sure to play any content on tablet or phone on Chromecast, then increase the volume by using a volume rocker as usual.
Or you once stop the streaming on mobile and restart streaming. If the sound problem occurs due to the application, the Chromecast will reload the URL on restarting the stream for enabling the audio and video feed.
Fix#3 Chromecast no Sound Optimize using Chrome Extensions
If you are using Chrome on PC or Chromebook, a built-in Chromecast extension can check the audio sound problem.
- Click the extension in Chrome; now choose the Chromecast device, then choose Cast this tab (optimize for audio).
Factory Reset the Chromecast
So now you want to factory reset the device. You can reset the device by using the Google Home app, as mentioned above.
- If you are using the app on your phone and want to reset, inside the app, click on the Device icon and choose Chromecast device in app.
- Once open the device setting menu, just click on the three doted icon inside the settings to reset the factory reset option.
- A notification will show on Google home to make sure the device is resetting. Now confirm the selection, and now you can completely reset the device and audio and video test again.
If still the Chromecast no audio issue, then the best option is to contact Google for a warranty replacement.
Fix#4 Fix the Chromecast Audio Devices
Here are some of the best tips for Chromecast Audio device settings, which might help you out. Go back to the menu settings of the device in Google Home.
Open the Chromecast Audio settings and go to the Sounds section. Chromecast Audio is now with the latest setting, got to full dynamic range.
If you don’t know about the settings, then leave it off. The full dynamic range is for premium audio hardware, such as AV receivers and HI-FI audio systems.
If the sound is pump via speakers, so this setting may create misrepresentation and inappropriate volume increase on the device. If there is no sound problem, then there must be this setting is disabled.
Sometimes there can be an issue with the cable as the 3.5mm cable not correctly works. A modular analog 3.5mm jack and cable are used by Chromecast Audio. You can change the cable to fix the sound issue.
Get details from this video