Razer Synapse 2.0 is a very beneficial application that enables you to configure all of Razer’s devices. The interface is straightforward to use and easily can customize devices without any problem. You should install Razer Synapse on a PC to control the devices easily if you have any piece of Razer hardware.
How to Fix Razer Synapse 2.0.msi can’t be found?
Reboot the System
If Synapse 2.0 was actively working just a few hours ago and now stop working, the first and most effective solution is to reboot the computer system.
This process is not time-consuming and very beneficial to fix the problems. You need to close all the applications and once reboot the system. When the computer boots back up, open Synapse 2.0 and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Reinstall the Configuration Tool
If the issue is still there, can be something wrong with Synapse. There is only one solution that uninstalls the Synapse from the computer and downloads it from the official Razer website. This process is best to resolve the issue for most users.
Recommended: How to Fix Astro a50 Not Turning On
You can do it by following the steps mentioned below
- Open the control panel and go to the list of installed programs.
- Find Razer Core and Razer Synapse and right-click on them.
- Click the Uninstall
- Read the instruction to remove them from the system.
- Now reboot the computer system
- Go to the C drive
- Open the Program files
- Now remove all the hidden Razer directories you can get.
- When removed, all remaining folder
- Move ahead and reboot the system once again
- After completing it, open the web browser
- Now go to Razer’s official site
- Download the Razer Synapse 2’s latest version
- Install it
- Once done
- login to account
- Check if the issue is resolved by using peripherals.
Contact for Official Support
If the issue persists, there is the only thing to do, contact Razer’s Official support team. Send them your problems in detail through an email. The support team will identify your issues and guide you about the issues and fixes. Follow their instructions and resolve the problem.