More than 400 million people use Microsoft Outlookdailys for using mail services, but it sometimes irritates when an [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Outlook error occurs and stops working. This error is widespread among users. Due to this error, users cannot access the email. This error seems technical as it contains alphanumeric characters in some codes, but it is not a technical error.
Many proven solutions fix the error here. All the fixes are mentioned, but before going to the solutions, you should know the causes of this error.
Some Causes of [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] Outlook Error?
1. The faulty outlook app installation is one of the leading causes of this error. When you install the MS Outlook application, it might be corrupted or faulty then an error starts to occur. If you reinstall the app, it can resolve the error.
2. More than one Outlook account connected to one device is a reason for this error. In this situation, log out all the accounts and log in with one account.
3. If you are using different apps for email on one device, then a conflict can create between the apps and software. If you use only one app for email might resolve the error.
4. Internet problem is also one cause of this error, as it stops the app from running and slows down the process and this time taking approach showing the error. Restart your internet connection or contact ISP to check the internet problem.
5. Corrupted cache stored in browser start interference when program or app running. Clear the browser cache can fix the error.
6. Old Outlook version is the cause of error; updates the latest Outlook version and installs it. An outdated outlook version causes issues like incompatibility with other programs and malfunction.
These are some reasons for this error, and below are proven solutions and fix the error quickly.
Recommended: How to Recall Email in Outlook
Multiple email accounts
If your mail accounts have a lot of mail, you will face this error on Outlook and Gmail. If more than one account is registered on one device, you have to face the stop working error and an error while sending and receiving the error. The solution for this problem is to separate the emails and log in to the only essential accounts. The email also can be split in Outlook by using an alternative option.
Do this and check if the error is fixed.
Clear the App Cache
The app stores the cache so when the next time users want to launch it, it can start quickly, but sometimes this stored cache creates problems and errors. So to avoid the error, clear the application cache and relaunch it to resolve the error.
Follow the guidelines to do it:
- Open the system and press Window+R to open the Run dialogue box.
- Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook in the dialogue box and tap OK.
- You will redirect here to the Outlook application folder. If the folder does not automatically open, go to the User and open it manually. Now go to the Appdata and to local. Move to Microsoft and tap on Outlook after that.
- The Outlook application cache folder will be visible here. Now delete the folder For clearing the cache files.
After that, send a mail after restarting the Outlook app and check if the error is fixed or not. IF not, then apply the next solution.
Clear the Browser Cache
Browser cache sometimes creates problems and errors. When you use MS Outlook on the browser, it corrupted the browser cache conflicting with Outlook and created a problem while running it. Clear the browser cache and check if the error is fixed.
Clear the Microsoft Edge Browser Cache
To clear the Edge browser data, follow the given guideline below:
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser and press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE keys.
- Here Clear Browsing Data box appears.
- Here choose the following option Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and files.
- After that, tap on the Clear icon in the below section.
Clear the Google Chrome Browser Cache
Follow the given guidelines to do this:
- Open the Google Chrome browser, then press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE at the same time.
- In the window popup, tick the three boxes, and from the dropdown menu, select Time range to All time.
- Tap on Clear Data
After clearing the browser cache data, try the MS Outlook application and check the error status.
Update Outlook App
To fix the error, update the application because the outdated Outlook version might not be compatible with the latest version of Windows 10.
To avoid the error due to this, check the latest version and install it by following the guidelines below:
- Open Microsoft Store.
- Go to the Download and Updates menu and find out the Outlook. All updates about that will appear there.
- Open the application page, and tap on update.
- Once done, restart the system and check if the error is fixed.
If the Outlook error [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] is still there then apply the next solution.
Remove the Duplicate Account
The [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25] error on Outlook can be due to duplicate accounts. In this situation, remove the multiple accounts, use one account on one device, and resolve the error.
Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to Windows, then open the Control Panel. Then click the Mail option.
- Scroll to the Mail Control Panel.
- Now tap on the Mail option. On the screen, a popup will show. From the opened popup, tap on the “Email Accounts.”
- All the mail accounts located there are related to your Microsoft Outlook.
- If there is any duplicate account, delete all duplicate accounts.
Now restart the system and check the error.
Reinstall Microsoft Office
If all those mentioned above are failed, and the error is still there, then the Microsoft office package might be damaged or corrupted during the installation. In this situation, it will show the error. Here, you need to uninstall and then reinstall the Microsoft Office package and fix the error.
Do this in the following way:
- Go to theControl Panel from your system, then open the Program and Features.
- Here double-click Office 365.(Microsoft Outlook located in Outlook 365 or any installed Microsoft suite.)
- Follow all the on-screen guidelines that appear.
- Download the latest Microsoft Office version and install it from their official website.
- Create a new Microsoft Office account.
Now check the error as all solutions are for Outlook Pii error. You can resolve the error entirely with these solutions.