Fortnite is a well-known game that can play multiple gamers simultaneously. But some of the users experienced various issues like Fortnite not launching, Fortnite crashing, and Fortnite login failing. Here’s all about how to fix the errors.com.epicgames.fortnite.invalid_platform problem.
Read about: Error Code 0x0 0x0 on Windows
errors.com.epicgames.common.server_error occurred when the same account was logged in to multiple consoles—the information saved by many game consoles permanently and used to log in to the game every time. So the game database problem will be caused that you cannot log in on the same console.
The account cannot log in on this network. The fortnite error can be due to the Epic Games server.
You cannot play on this platform issue to apply the steps below to fix Fortnite.
How to Fix Errors.Com.Epicgames.Fortnite.Invalid_Platform
Logout from the Consoles
As the errors com epicgames fortnite invalid platform problem will occur after logging in to the Xbox or PS4, the recommended solution is to log out the consoles’ account. By following the steps below, you can fix the error.
- Open the official website Epic Games. Then, SIGN IN to the account by entering the credentials.
- Tap the Sign In icon now to sign in to your account. Now choose the Account
- Now in the left pane, choose the “Connected Accounts” option.
- Now, under the Xbox and PlayStation option, tap the Disconnect Here the account will be logged out from Xbox and PlayStation.
Now launch the Fortnite and login to your account to check if the errors.com.epicgames.fortnite.invalid_platform resolved. If still the error is there then apply the other one solution.
Recommended: Spotify Wrapped not Working Error
Sign up a New Account
To get rid of this errors.com.epicgames.fortnite.invalid_platform, the other option is to create a new account. Here all the game purchases and progress will reset. Here is details information to do this.
- Open the Epic Games the official website. Tap the SIGN IN option and enter the credentials.
- When you tap the Sign in option the Sign-up link will provided at the bottom click on it.
- Now enter your wanted credentials to sign up the account and follow the given instructions on screen.
Once done, then login to new created Epic Games Client and see if the error resolve or not. If the account is not play on the platform then Issue persist.
This solution must be work to resolve the error, Follow the guidelines and fix the error. If still the error is not fixed then share your problem on community forums, you will find a solution there.