Spotify, the most famous music service provider for music lovers, offers millions of songs. Sometimes this app encounters some common errors; many users experience it like Spotify keeps pausing, Spotify shuffle sucks, Spotify can play the current song and more. Nowadays, the users face a standard error that Spotify wrapped is not working. Here we recommend some straightforward solutions that will resolve the error.
How to Fix Spotify Wrapped Not Working Error
Check the Internet Connectivity
In case of a disabled or unstable internet connection on your android device, the Spotify wrapped not working error might be encountered. To check the connected internet status, check other internet-connected device, if it is properly working.
If you find any problem with your internet connection, simply restart your router or modem.
If the internet is working correctly, follow the below-mentioned solution to resolve the Spotify Wrapped not working issue.
Recommended: YouTube Daily Quota Limit Exceeded Error
Uninstall and Reinstall Spotify
If the internet is working correctly, you need to uninstall and reinstall Spotify. Uninstall it entirely from your device, then go to the Spotify official download page and install it again.
This fresh installation will remove the Spotify wrapped not working issue.
Clear Spotify Cache
Spotify keeps the files saved online to ensure a quick playback. Spotify might cause these cached files wrapped not working error. You need to remove all the offline caches to resolve the problem. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the Spotify Advanced Settings.
- Under the Offline songs storagesection, find Spotify’s cache location.
- Open the File Explorerand navigate to the involved location.
- Remove all cache data in the folder, then restart your Spotify.
Update the Windows System
If you update the window, it will resolve the problem and other system and bugs issues. When you face the Spotify wrapped 2019 not working issue, you need to update the windows. Steps mentioned doing this.
- Right-click on the Startmenu and select Settings.
- On the window Settings, choose the Update & Security.
- Under the Windows Updatesection, tap the Check for updates icon to check the updates. Now Windows will find the available updates. You need to follow on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
Once done, restart the device and check for the Spotify wrapped 2019 is not working error is fixed or not.
The error should be resolved now.
How to Fix Spotify Shuffle Sucks?
Log Out, then Log in
After expired the Spotify Premium subscription, you experienced the Spotify shuffle sucks error because you need to subscribe to the premium package again. In this situation, you need to log out and then log in again in your program. It will resolve the error.
If the “Spotify shuffle sucks” error still exists, go to the next solution mentioned below.
Uninstall and Reinstall Spotify
After reinstalling the process, the Spotify shuffle sucks error will be fixed. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Please navigate to the search box, type control, and tap the best match Control Panel to open it.
- In the Control Panel window, on the upper right corner, choose View by Category then tap on Uninstall a Program under the Programs section.
- On the programs, the list finds the Spotify
- Here right-click the game, then choose Uninstall. Now confirm any dialogue boxes that appear.
- Uninstall Spotify by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the file explorer, navigate to the following way, and from the Roaming folder remove the Spotify.
- From the official website, download Spotify again and install it on your device by following the instructions.
Once done, check if that “Spotify update sucks” error is fixed. If the error is still there, then apply the next solution.
Find the Playlist with Title
You can search your wanted playlist with the title to resolve the Spotify shuffle sucks issue. To do this, follows the guidelines below.
- Open Spotify, and choose your wanted playlist to listen to.
- In the middle of the page, there’ll be headers under the filter, such as TITLE, ARTIST, and TIME. Tap on the TITLEand search all the songs with the title.
- Now turn on the shuffle mode, and the playlist will be played randomly.