YouTube features are not needed any introduction and not hidden from its users. It has a lot of things to entertain everyone, Students, Kids, Youth and you can learn almost everything in your life.
It provides content for education and entertainment, its usability with Kodi in the form of a YouTube add-on is amazing. Now a day, most users use YouTube Add-on; it’s very famous and must-have for every Kodi device as well.
There is not only one tool even many of the Kodi add-ons are based on it. Some other addons also use to playlist from YouTube.
YouTube is consisting of the official Kodi TV repository and can install in very simple steps. As other addons having some issues, in the same way, you can face some problems with YouTube also and that is Kodi YouTube Quota Exceeded Fix. It is a very common error that Kodi users face. By applying these guidelines you can easily resolve all YouTube Quota Exceeded errors.
How to Fix Kodi YouTube Quota Limit Exceeded Error
Here are two very simple and easy ways to fix the issues and both methods are not time-consuming. The first method, it’s working with API number and Kodi default cache. In a second way, it works with Personal YouTube API keys.
Both methods are mentioned in detail, by using these simple and easy methods you can easily resolve the youtube quota exceeded on the Kodi issue on any device that you are using.
How to Fix YouTube Daily Limit Exceeded by Increasing Cache Size and Changing API Number
• Launch Kodi
• Now open YouTube Addon
• Now Go to the “Advanced” from Settings
• Turn ON the Support alternative player
• Increase Cache Size from the present size to 20 or can more
• Move to “API” in the Settings
• Now Adjust the “Use Preset API key set” number from 1 to 4 any of (the Default value is one and the new number should be greater than the existing number)
• This error message of the YouTube Kodi daily limit exceeded will be fixed after increasing the number. Number 1 is the minimum value so the issue can be due to this in your case.
• All is done! Now you can use error-free YouTube streaming with Kodi.
Kodi YouTube Fix Quota Limit Exceeded Error with Creating Personal YouTube API Key
• First of all, follow https://console.developers.google.com/apis/library
• Make a click on “Select a Project” at the top
• After that, a box will appear that says “Create project” just make a click on it
• Enter the relevant name in the name tab
• An Project ID will appear after this, copy this project ID and paste in any editor like Notepad
• Now make a click on Create
• Now Go back to API the main page and make a click on YouTube Data API
• Now click on the “Select Project” icon and on the Select button
• Now choose the “My YouTube API Key” and go on
• Now Select the “Enable” button
• Now Select the “Create credentials”
• Make a click on “Android” from the drop-down list
• Under the “What data will you be accessing?” Check out the “Public Data” from “What Data will you be accessing?”
• Click on the “What credentials do I need?”
• YouTube API key has generated and can find in the API key section
• This API key used for fixing the YouTube Quota Limit Exceeded Error on Kodi
• Make a click on “Done” to save the settings
• Personal Key has now generated
• Save it and Open the Kodi now!
• Make a click on YouTube Addon
• Choose the Settings and then Click on API
• Enable the Personal keys
• Enter the Personal YouTube API keys that you have saved in the above steps
• Make a click on OK to proceed
• Congrats! The Kodi youtube daily limit exceeded fix now and you can now enjoy the stream content by using the YouTube Kodi addon. You can also use the Kodi youtube plugin quota exceeded to fix the error.
These are simple steps to fix the youtube daily limit exceeded in kodi issues which can create problems during streaming Kodi content via YouTube addon. If you want to discuss anything feel free to give your opinion.