If you are using Kodi for a long time, it can be filled with old addons, data and other things that are useless. If you are facing errors you need to clear all the old data and it is good to have a fresh start for Kodi. If you uninstall Kodi, it doesn’t remove all the data and it can be deleted with a utility. By using utility you can remove all data from Kodi.
Remember, By removing the Kodi data you will lose all the addons sources and build, you have to add back in.
There are different methods to remove the data, by using a Kodi fresh start addon or Fresh Start plugin you can easily remove everything and start over. In the case of removing any old Build, the Fresh Start plugin might be existing under the addons program.
Read about TOP WORKING KODI SPANISH ADDONS 2022
How Do I Do a Fresh Start on Kodi and Remove Old Data?
1. Make a click on the System Settings Icon at the top left
2. Make a click on the File Manager
3. Now click Add Source On the left
4. Now make a click where it says NONE
5. Type the URL: https://dimitrology.com/repo/ and click on OK
6. Enter the name it Dimitrology and click on OK
7. Make sure everything is right and click on the OK
8. Move back to the main menu and make a click on Add-ons
9. At the top left make a click on the Add-on Package Installer Icon
10. Make a click on Install from zip file
11. A box will slide open find out Dimitrology and make a click it
12. Find out the plugin.video.freshstart-1.0.5.zip and make a click on it.
13. A pop will appear at the top right and say Fresh Start Installed.
14. After installing it from the main menu move to Program Add-ons and click on Fresh Start
15. A popup will appear to click the Yes
16. Wait for a few moments to clear the old data and display when done now click OK
17. Now close the Kodi and restart it
When you will restart the Kodi all the old Data should be removed.