Users have been irritated with the error code Bee for a long time as it is the most irritating Destiny error code you have to face. According to Bungie’s official announcement, faulty communication between the Bungie’s servers and your modem is the cause of this error. But most of the users claim that the error occurred with perfect network settings.
There can be multiple faults that caused this error, which can be fixed with various solutions, but sometimes you never know the natural solution for your occasion.
So, according to your requirements, we recommend various solutions to resolve your Bee error code.
Change the Way of Internet Connection
Some users use internet connection by switching directly into the modem to connect a Wi-Fi. Many users have the idea that playing with a wireless connection is not secure and it might continue disconnecting and lead to high latency.
So the faulty connection with your router or modem could cause error code Bee. If you are connected with an Ethernet connection, try switching to Wi-Fi, then launch the game to ensure if the error code and vice-versa appear still. These options might resolve your problem of error code Bee.
Reset the Console Completely
If you restart and unplug your console, this can deal with the Bee error code, and it is a simple way to fix all Xbox problems. Naturally, this solution can be applied the players play Destiny on Xbox.
Anyway, be sure that all the games are backed up and synced online because this process can delete the data from local Xbox One memory. These are two methods to reset the console entirely and delete the cache on Xbox One.
- At the front of the Xbox console, the press holds the power icon and waits to shut down completely.
- From the back of Xbox unable the power brick. On the Xbox, press and hold the power icon many times to ensure there is no more power, and actually, this process will clean the cache.
- Now connect the power brick and wait until the light appears on it and change its color from white to orange.
- As usual, turn on the Xbox again and check if the Tapir error code occurs while starting Destiny or Destiny 2.
For such errors, Port forwarding is the best option due to a simple problem: Destiny uses odd router ports that are high, and many routers block such ports by default, and some may not.
You have to make the changes with great care because these ports will open on the router if you need permission. Following the guidelines mentioned below can resolve your Bee error code:
For PlayStation 4 Users
- The IP address you are currently using can temporarily assign to your PS4. To find the IP address, power up your PS4 console.
- In the main menu of PlayStation 4 choose Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- From the recently opened screen, locate the IP address and note it somewhere as you need it to enable the port forwarding. Also, note down the MAC address of your PS4.
For Xbox One Users
The IP address that you are currently using can try to assign permanently to your Xbox One. An IP address is located under the advanced settings in the Xbox One Dashboard menu. To get the IP address, power up the Xbox One.
- Go to the home screen and press the menu icon on the controller of Xbox one.
- Go to the Settings then Network then Advanced Settings.
- In the IP settings section, your IP address will be listed. Note it down because it will require assigning your IP address later.
- The Wired MAC address will be located under IP settings. Note down the twelve-digit address for recently using the connection.
This was the basic information about the respective console. Here are the steps to assign the static IP addresses to the consoles.
- Open the browser, type your IP address into the address bar, and enter.
- Use your username and password to get accesses the router’s interface. The username and password will be located in the router’s documentation; it will be on the side sticker of the router or the Port Forward website. If you forget the username or password, you can get it back to reset your router.
- The screen that you will use to add a new IP address differs from router to router and there are no general rules to apply.
- First, find out the Enable Manual Assignment option, and then tap on the radio icon next tap on Yes. Sometimes this option may not be present, or the option name may be different.
- Find out the window that enables you to add your wanted IP address and MAC address enter the address you note down in the previous steps for the console.
- Once done, tap on the Add option your IP address to your router has added now.
The last option is forwarding Destiny’s ports via router and through the console to run the game properly again. These settings are also different from router to router, but the start is the same. If you face any difficulty in these settings, then get information from the help page of the router’s manufacturer. All the settings are described there correctly.
- Locate the Port Forwarding section once logged into your router. Every router will be different from another router. Menu labels that are common for the settings section included Port Forwarding are “Port Forwarding,” “Firewall,” “Applications,” “Gaming,” and “Protected Setup.” If there are not appearing on your screen or related things, you have to “Advanced Settings” and find out the Port Forwarding subsection.
- You have to use the same basic information on each router interface. Under the internal and external, enter what port you want to open or enter a range of ports to open under the start and end. You can do it especially for Destiny and Destiny 2; many ranges you can open on your router exist below.
- There are two options the TCP and UDP abbreviations you need to choose under the Type of Services Type option. You might prefer one of both options and repeat these steps man time until you have covered above mentioned all ranges.
- Now enter the static IP address that you have already created for the console in the above information, and don’t forget to choose the Enable option if available.
- Tap on the Save or Apply icon and now restart both router and console so all the changes can apply fully.
Contact with Internet Provider
This error can be due to faulty equipment they are using for the internet, and from the year they haven’t changed it. Some users also experienced who used cable internet for the game, and the error can be easily fixed while replacing.
If you use cable internet, you need to contact a cable company technician or replace the equipment yourself that you haven’t returned for years.