SportHD Kodi addon a treasure of live sports events, and offers a lot by scrapping sources from a well-known streaming site. The menu of this addon is user-friendly and well-organized, contains all the specific sections for sports and leagues and upcoming live events.
SportHD is the best alternative to SportsDevil and Plexus; it is compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix. If you want more and the best sports events, try the Just Sports Kodi Addon, the best Kodi sports addon to stream live sports events on Kodi.
Here a complete guide about how to install SportHD on Kodi using its official source.
How to Install Kodi SportHD Addon on 19 Matrix
- First of all, download the Kodi 19 Matrix
- Go to the home screen and then Addons, then settings icon, then Addons and then Enable unknown sources.
- Go to the Home screen, then the settings icon now go to the File Manager and then go to the Add Source.
- In the top box, Enter the URL https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo
- Now in the bottom box, enter the BUGS and then Click Ok.
- Go back to the home screen and then go to the Addons and then Addon Browser
- Install it from the Zip file (if the warning option appears, then click Yes), then BUGS and then repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip.
- Now, wait till the addon enabled the notification
- It’s done, the SportHD Kodi 19 Matrix addon is installed, and you can enjoy your favourite events now.
Recommended: How to access Discord overlay in Game
As the Kodi third-party add-ons regularly update, SportHD Kodi addon always needs to keep it on the latest version to enjoy all the functions correctly. If the SportHD stop working, then uninstall it and the corresponding official repository also. (Go to the settings, then addon and then install from the repository). Then install the addon again according to the above guidelines.