Just sports is the latest third-party Kodi addon and was recently added to the UKodi1 Repo. The main focus of the addon is sports and contains a vast range of menu sections.
How to Install Just Sports On Kodi Or Others
1. Start the Kodi Krypton, and on the top left corner, click on Settings.
2. Now go to the System Settings and next Addon
3. Below the Addons Tab on the “Unknown Source” and install the third-party addons. If a pop-up appears with a warning box, then click Yes.
4. Move back to the Kodi home screen, tap the Settings, and move to the File Manager.
5. Now select the Add Source
6. Now select the None and enter this link http://ukodi1.com/Repo/; give it the name UKodi1 and click OK.
7. Now, move back to the Kodi home screen and select the Addons. Now in the top left corner, click on the Package Installer icon.
8. Now, choose the Install from Zip File.
9. Now select UKodi1.
10. Select the repository.ukodi1-0.0.8.zip, then click OK to install. Wait till the addon enabled notification.
11. Now, again, go back to the addon screen and select the Install From Repository.
12. To open it now, select UKodi1 Repo
13. Make a click on Video Addons.
14. Choose Just Sports and enter Install. Wait till the addon enabled notification appears.
15. Again, move back to the Kodi home screen and choose the addons tab from the left-hand column. Installed Video addons will show here.
Recommended: Best Kodi Sports Addons Working in 2021
A piece of brief information provided here, about how to install just sports addons on Kodi. You can watch your most favourite games with the just addon.