Just sports is the latest third-party Kodi addon recently added to the UKodi1 Repo. The main focus of the addon is sports, and it contains a vast range of menu sections.
How to Install Just Sports On Kodi Or Others
- Start the Kodi Krypton, and on the top left corner, click on Settings.
- Now go to the System Settings and next Addon.
- Below the Addons Tab on the “Unknown Source, ” install the third-party add-ons. If a pop-up appears with a warning box, then click Yes.
- Move back to the Kodi home screen, tap Settings, and move to the File Manager.
- Now select Add Source.
- Now select None and enter this link http://ukodi1.com/Repo/; give it the UKodi1 and click OK.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select the Addons. Now in the top left corner, click on the Package Installer icon.
- Now, choose Install from Zip File.
- Now select UKodi1.
- Select the repository.ukodi1-0.0.8.zip, then click OK to install. Wait till the addon enables notification.
- Again, return to the addon screen and select the Install From Repository.
- To open it now, select UKodi1 Repo
- Make click on Video Addons.
- Choose Just Sports and enter Install. Wait till the addon-enabled notification appears.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and choose the addons tab from the left-hand column. Installed Video add-ons will show here.
Recommended: Best Kodi Sports Addons Working in 2021
A piece of brief information is provided here about how to install just sports addons on Kodi. You can watch your favorite games with the just addon.