Supreme Builds Wizard is one of the most famous Wizard contains many builds and can be installed very easily. The builds are added Titanium Build, X4.X5 Supreme and more. You can use Supreme Builds Wizard to fix the Kodi buffering issues.
Here is the complete guide to installing the Supreme Builds Wizard; if you are using the Kodi version of 17.6 Krypton or 18.9 Leia, the latest version is available with more new features. So you should try the latest version of Kodi 19.1 for more content.
So the supreme build has many best features and offers more content than you want, like the supreme Builds website and more. So here are the steps to install it, and it works with PC, Amazone Firestick, (Windows and Mac).
Read about: How to Install Titanium Kodi Build
How to Install Supreme Builds Wizard for Kodi
Do some steps before installing the Supreme Build Wizard to prepare the setup.
- Open Kodi and make a click on “Settings.”
- If you are a Kodi 17.6 user, then click on “System settings”, and in case of using Kodi 18.9, click “System.”
- Now on the left side, click the “Addons” and move to “Unknown Sources” on the right side.
- To confirm it click “Yes”.
After completing it, follow the guidelines to install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi
- Go to the Settings > then File Manager
- From the right or left, double-tap the Add-Source
- Now click on “None” below ‘Enter the paths or browse for the media location.’
- Enter the Supreme builds repo download URL: http://repo.supremebuilds.com/ then tap “OK”
- Suggest a name for this source and type in ‘Enter a name for the media source’ then tap on “OK.”
- Again open the Kodi home screen and tap on “Add-ons”.
- At the top left, tap the Folder/Box button.
- Tap the “Install from zip file”.
- Tap the recent created Supreme Build in Step 5.
- Now tap the “repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip”.
- Now, please wait for confirmation of the Add-on installation process notification; it will show on the top right.
- Now tap the “Install from repository” on this window.
- Tap the “Supreme Builds Repository”.
- Tap “Supreme Builds Wizard”.
- Tap on the “Install” icon.
- Now, wait for Supreme Builds Wizard Add-ons installed confirmation notification.
- Now open the Kodi home screen. You can use Supreme Builds Wizard by navigating to Add-ons > Program Add-ons.
If Supreme Builds Wizard not working
Many users facing an issue with Wizard, it might be down at that time because there is not any update about it anywhere. It can be some connection issues or SSL certificate errors. Wait for some time, and it will be resolved. Just restart your connection.