1Channel is the best one for movie streaming, including top movies and Primewire’s old classic movies. Prime Wire is the most extensive online library for watching movies that you can watch by installing the 1Channel Kodi addon. 1Channel Kodi addon is superb, but its association with Primewire makes it more essential.
How to get PrimeWire
Primewire is the well-known top movie website. Enables you to watch free movies online. You can get all the content from Primewrire on 1Channel Addon.
So, if you want to get Primewire content, then you have to install the 1Channel Kodi addon that we are going to tell you.
How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon
1Channel Kodi addon has gone down, but it is available on Fusion and TVaddons.org.
Before, the K313vra repository direct zip link was used to install it, but now it is not working. You will install it here by using the SuperRepo repository, which is new and permanent.
- Open Kodi
- Go to Settings, then System Settings, and then Add-ons.
- Enable the Unknown Sources. A pop-up warning message will appear. Click Yes.
Once the option is enabled, you can proceed to download any third-party add-ons for your Kodi.
How to Install 1Channel on Kodi 20.0
- Start Kodi
- Select Settings, then File Manager, and then Add Source
- Double-click on the None option and enter the URL: http://srp.nu/. Enter the URL correctly and click OK
- Give it a name here, like Super Repo.
- Now the repository is installed, select Install from the repository, then SuperRepo Repositories, then Add-on Repository, and select SuperRepo All.
- Click on Install. Once installed, return to the previous menu.
- Now click Install From Repository, then SuperRepo All, and then Video Add-ons.
- From the top list of add-ons, choose 1Channel and click.
- A screen will appear. Click Install.
When you get the 1Channel add-on installed notification, go to My Add-ons, then Video Add-ons, and here are all the video add-ons, including 1Channel and others you might have downloaded.
You can use the Kodi home screen to start the 1Channel, where all installed addons are showing.
All is done; you can now enjoy your favorite content.