EA Servers used for all multiplayer games that Electronic Arts published as well as their Origin game library.
You can face the problem while connecting to the EA server might be due to their full capacity (especially when you launch a new game) or due to some local connectivity problems. You can get guidelines about all the solutions.
According to EA fans reviews, there was a problem connecting to EA servers trying to launch certain games. You can resolve the problem with the help of these solutions.
Read about: How to Reset World of Warcraft’s User Interface
How to Fix Unable to Connect to ea Servers Error
Restart the game
Close the game and then restart, this process often resolves many issues such as there was a problem connecting to EA server error.
First, apply this procedure before applying another solution.
Restart your System
Completely shut down the system or Xbox then restart it. This procedure will refresh the connection and help you out to resolve the issue triggering which is causing There was a problem connecting to the EA server error.
Disable the firewall/antivirus
PC Firewall settings or Faulty routers can block packets of information coming from EA. You can disable the firewall temporarily and check if the problem is resolved.
Moreover, the malware-prevention software can enable you to get online so turn off the antivirus also. If you confirm that antivirus is the problem, then it is good to switch to a different antivirus or update it to the latest version.
Change your Internet connection
If you know there was a problem connecting to EA servers then switch to the wired connection. If you are using a WI-FI connection, then connect the device to the router and check if restored the server connection.
If you are using a wireless connection only, then change the strongest wireless channel because it’s more stable.
Restart the router
If the problem is not resolved, restart the router. This process refreshes the connection to the ISP and will be helpful for you.
To do this:
- Power down the router.
- Then unplug it.
- Wait for a minute and again plug it into its power source.
- Power on now and check if the connection is stabilized.
Repair the network
If the basic reason the There was a problem connecting to EA servers error is due to your network. To resolve it, apply these steps:
- Tap on the Start Icon then chooses Settings.
- Now select the Network & Internet.
- In the highlighted search box type the Network and choose the find and fix networking and connection problems.
- Tap next and follow the steps to check how it pans out.
If still, the error is there, follow these steps:
- Tap on Start and in search box type cmd.
- Right-click on the cmd option then select Run as administrator. Tap Yes if prompted by UAC.
- Type these commands and press enter after every entry.
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
After doing this, restart your system and make sure you have successfully recovered the connection to EA servers.
Some Other Beneficial Tips
Check out the game release date and EA game release date. You will see hyper-busy the EA server while launching days for their games as players rush online to get a glimpse of what the game brings.
When you try to play the game online and face the error message can be due to an increasing number of connections so the server results in the error.
Here you should wait for some time and then try.
- Check out the Status of Your Game.
Is your game supported or not?: As some games version is very old that you cannot play online by EA so check out the status of the game on the EA’s website.
- Run the game as an administrator: Without Windows permission you cannot play some games, so to play them as an administrator may help. Right-click on the game shortcut on the desktop and select Run as administrator.
With the help of these solutions, you can resolve the problem and fix the error if there was a problem connecting to EA servers on Windows 10 PC.