10.0.0.1 Piso wifi has gained popularity due to its best performance in the Philippines. It is one of the fantastic internet providers. Piso wifi was founded in 2017, and within a few years and becomes the superb internet in the Philippines. PISONET was launched in 2011, but it was replaced by Piso wifi in 2017.
Users in the Philippines can approach the internet by using coins in the system. So not wrong to say that coin usage comes from “one-peso internet”.
This service is delivered to the users with a vending machine. Piso wifi Vendo is a rental internet service users can purchase with coins. Piso wifi was created so that all users, even non-technical, can also quickly access the internet services. This service is especially an option for those people who cannot purchase expensive internet packages or who wish to save money on internet services. The 10.0.0.1 is the default gateway for the internet.
Also read about: Spotify Wrapped not Working Error
Devices Compatible with Piso Wifi
All wifi enabled devices
Why You Should Use the Ipb Piso Wifi Pause Time
- This is the cheapest internet service for deserving people.
- The I.P. address 10.0.0.1 can be used at various times, so it is essential.
- With the support of a rate management system, the service provider can easily manage it.
- It helps deal with bandwidth, users, and rate time especially.
- Piso Wifi was created with good planning so that everyone can use it without any irritation.
- The network is free of cost, and there is no need for any internet package for modest internet-related tasks.
How to 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Portal Pulse Login
Follow these steps to login Piso wifi 10.0.0.1 pause time
- Open a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in the URL bar and press enter.
- A login page with the option of username and password will appear.
- By using the username and password, get a login.
- Once successfully enter the login details and click on the login. Now you are logged into the Router’s Admin Panel.
- Here, many setting options are available like LAN and WAN settings, wifi settings, username, password, etc.
Remember: Try to use a strong password of eight characters, that contains different numerical digits, special characters like @ # $ ! &, and upper and lower characters.
When you logged into your router settings page first time then try to change the default password due to security reasons. If you will leave your wireless network unsecured then other users can access your network and can trace your credit card number and password. So don’t forget to change your default password.
How to Pause 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi
Without Piso wifi’s default gateway understanding, you cannot go in very deep. So before using the Piso wifi, you should keep an eye on these facts.
- Enter the portal using the 10.0.0.1 code you can easily manage your internet access.
- You can use the bandwidth as you want, whether or not to allow connections and invest money in your wish. It is critical for you that how to stop time on Piso wifi.
- So by visiting the 10.0.0.1 address, you can quickly resume or pause the internet connection. This option of stopping your wifi time is best to waste your money.
Why are You Unable to Access 10.0.0.1?
If you are unable to access 10.0.0.1 then the reason can be:
Default Gateway address
The first reason can be the default gateway address of your device and router instead the 10.0.0.1, so your browser cannot locate the Admin Panel at 10.0.0.1. Find the correct gateway address to connect it.
Default IP address
The IP address can be the default you are typing in the browser. Don’t use www or https:// at the URL’s start; sometimes, users can use “O” instead of 0 (zero). That is an invalid address.
How to Fix Unable to Access 10.0.0.1
- Restarting your WiFi network and router is the primary and straightforward of fixing it. Wait for a few minutes, and then reconnect your network.
- A network outage can also be cause of this error, check another website to browse because ISP during peak hours can cause this problem.
- Remove the cache and cookies of your browser.
- You can reset your gateway to its factory default settings if you face any misconfiguration in your previous session. To reset the router configuration to its default settings, unplug the router power, and at the back of it, press the small reset icon for ten seconds. When the front of the router light starts blinking, it indicates the modem has reset successfully.
Remember: Factory reset should be the last option because it differs from the restart. Factory resetting can revert all the manual settings like SSID, MAC filtration, password, and guest network.
So during the process WiFi connected devices will get disconnected like mobile, TV, or PC. Xfinity Voice cannot receive any calls, including emergency calls, until the gateway is online back.
Some other attractive facts about 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi
This 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi service is free of cost. On the other hand, they are also paid due to clicks by Google ads.
Moreover, it is free of cost, so don’t use your data on this network. As many users use the data simultaneously, there can be a risk of hackers.
As many users use the network simultaneously, there can be an issue with internet speed. It is a public wife without any cost, so you have to compromise. A high number of users means a loss in bandwidth speed and poor network quality.