10.0.0.1 Piso wifi has gained popularity due to its best performance in the Philippines. It is one of the fantastic internet providers. Piso wifi was founded in 2017, and within a few years, it became the superb internet in the Philippines. PISONET was launched in 2011 but was replaced by Piso wifi in 2017.
Users in the Philippines can approach the internet by using coins in the system. It is not wrong to say that coin usage comes from “one-peso internet”.
This service is delivered to the users with a vending machine. Piso Wi-Fi Vendo is a rental internet service users can purchase with coins. Piso wifi was created so that all non-technical users can also quickly access the internet services. This service is primarily an option for those people who cannot purchase expensive internet packages or wish to save money on internet services. The 10.0.0.1 is the default gateway for the internet.
Also read about Spotify Wrapped not Working Error
Devices Compatible with Piso Wifi
All wifi enabled devices
Why You Should Use the Ipb Piso Wifi Pause Time
- This is the cheapest internet service for deserving people.
- The I.P. address 10.0.0.1 can be used at various times, so it is essential.
- With the support of a rate management system, the service provider can easily manage it.
- It helps deal with bandwidth, users, and rate time especially.
- Piso Wifi was created with good planning so everyone can use it without irritation.
- The network is free of cost, and there is no need for any internet package for modest internet-related tasks.
How to 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi Portal Pulse Login
Follow these steps to login Piso wifi 10.0.0.1 pause time
- Open a web browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in the URL bar and press enter.
- A login page with the option of username and password will appear.
- By using the username and password, get a login.
- Once successfully, enter the login details and click on the login. Now, you are logged into the Router’s Admin Panel.
- Many settings are available here, like LAN and WAN settings, wifi settings, username, password, etc.
Remember: Use a strong password of eight characters containing different numerical digits, special characters like @ # $ ! &, and upper and lower surfaces.
When you log into your router settings page the first time, try changing the default password for security reasons. If you leave your wireless network unsecured, other users can access your network and trace your credit card number and password. So don’t forget to change your default password.
How to Pause 10.0.0.1 Piso Wifi
You cannot go deep without Piso WiFi’s default gateway understanding. So before using the Piso wifi, you should monitor these facts.
- Enter the portal using the 10.0.0.1 code. You can easily manage your internet access.
- You can use the bandwidth as you want, whether or not to allow connections and invest money in your wish. You must know how to stop time on Piso wifi.
- So, by visiting the 10.0.0.1 address, you can quickly resume or pause the internet connection. This option of stopping your Wi-Fi time is best to waste your money.
Why are You Unable to Access 10.0.0.1?
If you are unable to access 10.0.0.1, then the reason can be:
Default Gateway address
The first reason can be the default gateway address of your device and router instead of 10.0.0.1, so your browser cannot locate the Admin Panel at 10.0.0.1. Find the correct gateway address to connect it.
Default IP address
The IP address can be the default you are typing in the browser. Don’t use www or https:// at the URL’s start; sometimes, users can use “O” instead of 0 (zero). That is an invalid address.
How to Fix Unable to Access 10.0.0.1
- Restarting your WiFi network and router is the primary and straightforward of fixing it. Wait for a few minutes, and then reconnect your network.
- A network outage can also cause this error; check another website to browse because ISP during peak hours can cause this problem.
- Remove the cache and cookies of your browser.
- You can reset your gateway to its factory default settings if you face misconfiguration in your previous session. To reset the router configuration to its default settings, unplug the router power, and at the back of it, press the small reset icon for ten seconds. When the front of the router light starts blinking, it indicates the modem has reset successfully.
Remember: Factory reset should be the last option because it differs from the restart. Factory resetting can revert all the manual settings like SSID, MAC filtration, password, and guest network.
So, Wi-Fi devices like mobile, TV, or PC will get disconnected during the process. Xfinity Voice cannot receive any calls, including emergency calls, until the gateway is online back.
Some other attractive facts about 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi
This 10.0.0.1 Piso Wi-Fi service is free of cost. On the other hand, they are also paid due to clicks by Google ads.
Moreover, it is free of cost, so don’t use your data on this network. As many users use the data simultaneously, there can be a risk of hackers.
As many users use the network simultaneously, there can be an issue with internet speed. It is a public wife without cost, so you must compromise. A high number of users means a loss in bandwidth speed and poor network quality.