Soap2Day is a free streaming website enabling you to watch thousands of trending movies and TV shows, new releases, and upcoming and currently showing in theaters. The content on the website is free, and no registration is required. The content can watch over the internet without downloading files or secure streaming.
Although this is a famous streaming app, it still needs to be fixed on Roku because the app is not available on Roku. To access Soap2Day on Roku, you must screen mirror it to a Roku device. If you don’t know how to watch Soap2Day on Roku, then don’t miss out on getting good ideas and methods.
How Can I Watch Soap2Day on Roku?
The Soap2Day app is not available on Roku yet, but if you have Roku OS 7.7 or higher, you can watch it via Screen mirroring and screen casting.
Check your Roku device’s OS version in this way:
- Your Roku device and go to Settings from your Roku device
- Select System and then About. Here is all the vital device information and the device’s OS version.
One simple step to update it is by going back to the System tab and choosing System Update, then Check Now. Once the latest update is installed, it will support Screen mirroring.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku Steps
Before the screen mirror on Roku, ensure your Roku and Android phones are connected to the same wifi. You can enable Screen mirroring on Roku from the device’s System Settings.
Follow the method to enable Screen mirroring on Roku:
- Launch the smart TV with the Roku streaming device connected
- Go to the settings and System and choose Screen mirroring
- Select the Screen mirroring mode and set it to prompt
How to Cast Soap2Day to Roku via iOS and Android Devices
Cast Soap2Day to Roku via Android
- Go to the Google Play Store, download the Soap2Day app, and cast it on Roku via Android. After installing the app, Soap2Day content is accessible to stream.
- Cast Soap2Day to Roku via Android in this way:
- Launch smart TV with a Roku device connected
- Roku and Android devices should be on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Soap2Day app on Android, and find your wanted content to cast on your Roku device.
- First, play it, and then on the top right side of the Screen, click the Cast icon, then choose Roku Device from the devices list.
- You will receive a notification on the Roku home screen. Allow it to start casting.
- Soap2Day content is now cast to your Roku device from your android device.
Download the Soap2Day app from App Store, and then cast Soap2Day to Roku by using iOS through this method:
- Turn on the smart TV with the Roku device connected
- Both devices should relate to the same wifi
- On your iPhone, open the Doap2Day app and start any wanted content to stream.
- Click the AirPlay con on the media player screen and choose Use Roku device.
- On the TV screen, you receive a notification. Allow it to start streaming Soap2Day content from your iPhone device.
Soap2Day now, you can quickly get on Roku and cast it to Roku via iOS and Andriod. We make it easy for you to enable Screen mirroring on Roku. This guideline provides easy solutions for your streaming with Soap2Day.