LooNatics Empire is a video Kodi add-on located in the LooNatics Asylum Repository.
The main categories are TV Shows, Movies, My TV Shows, My Movies, Anime, IPTV Sports, Loonatics/DC/Free/Marvel/Family, Documentaries, Retro Cartoons, news and info, StandUp Comedy, Search, Tools, Changelog and much more.
LooNatics Empire is a Real Derbrid addon along with a free link section.
If you want safe and secure streaming, you must use the best VPN. Although there are various VPNs, the Kodi IPVanish is the best one with high-speed servers without logs or throttling.
Know about: How to Install Digital Sports on Kodi
Name: LooNatics Asylum Repository
How To Install LooNatics Empire on Kodi Add-on
- Click on the System Settings Icon from the top left
- Click on the File Manager
- Click the Add Source on the left
- Click it where it says NONE
- Enter the URL: https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics
- In the down box down enter the name it Install_LooNatics and tap OK
- Make sure everything is correct, and then click the OK
- Move back to the main menu, then click on the Add-ons
- At the top left, click on the Addon Package Installer Icon
- Tap on the Install from zip file
- Kodi 19 users click on the OK as the Warning popup show and make sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- A box will pop appear to choose the Install_LooNatics
- Click on the repository.loonaticsasylum-21.5.12.zip
- Now wait till the Repository to download, and at the top right a popup appear and say Repo Installed
- Click on the Install from Repository
- Click the video Add-ons
- Click on the LooNatics Empire
- Click the Install
Enjoy your favourite content
Znzir.com has not affiliated with Kodi, Builds, Addons or Repos. It is just an informational blog that does not favour and condone copyright infringement. So Kodi used only content that is purchased personally or bought or is in the public domain.