PBS Live a Kodi Video Addon along with PBS Live channels around the US.
For the user with slow internet speed, this addon provides different speeds along with lower bit rates.
Must use a VPN with Kodi for secure and safe streaming.
Name: SlyGuy Repository
How To Install PBS Live Kodi Add-on
- From the top left tap on the System Settings Icon
- Tap on the File Manager
- at the left side tap the Add Source
- Tap it when says NONE
- Enter the URL: http://k.slyguy.xyz
- Below in the box type name MJH then tap OK
- Make the information is correct then tap the OK
- Move back to the main menu and tap the Add-ons
- Tap on the Add-on Package Installer Icon from the top left
- Tap the Install from zip file
- A box will pop appear to choose the MJH
- Tap on the repository.slyguy.zip
- Wait till the Repository to download and at the top right a popup appear and say Repo Installed
- Tap on the Install from repository
- Tap the SlyGuy Repository
- Tap the Video Add-ons
- Tap the PBS Live
- Tap the Install
All is done, now enjoy your favourite content
Znzir.com has not affiliated with Kodi, Builds, Addons or Repos. It is just an informational blog that does not favour and condone copyright infringement. So Kodi used only content that is purchased personally or bought or is in the public domain.