Do you want the latest entry to Kodi for Anime streaming the Japanese comic? The FANime addon cannot be ignored. It offers many categories with anime-related content and is easily accessible to stream the anime for free. We will discuss how to Install FANime Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix.
This add-on provides extensive data on anime. Still, along with it, it has various other categories such as new seasons, Movies, ongoing series, popular categories, recent releases and many others that can provide you with the wanted content.
Here is a complete guideline to install this addon. Fanime is a third-party addon, so it could not answer your questions on the Kodi official forum.
How to Install FANime Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- First, Download the Kodi 19 Matrix
- Now choose the Addons from the home screen
- Make a Click on the Settings button
- Now make a click on the Enable Unknown Sources
- Move back to Home and choose the Settings button
- Now Click on File Manager
- Select the “Add Source”
- Enter the URL http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the top box
- Now Enter the SARMY in the bottom box
- Now Click on OK
- Go to the Home and make a click on Addons
- Select the Addon Browser
- Install it from the zip file and click on the SARMY
- Choose the mentioned ZIP File http://repository.streamarmy-x.x.zip/
- Wait for the Add-on to enable the notification
- Now Install from the repository and click on the Stream Army Repo
- Click on the Addons
- Search for Fanime and Install
- All is done now! You can enjoy the streaming.