Do you want the latest entry to Kodi for Anime streaming the Japanese comic the FANime addon cannot be ignored? It offers many categories with anime-related content and easily accessible to stream the anime for free.
This add-on provides extensive data on anime. Still, along with it, it has various other categories such as new seasons, Movies, ongoing series, popular categories, recent releases and many others that can provide you with the wanted content.
Here is a complete guideline to install this addon, as the Fanime is a third-party addon, so it could not respond to your questions on the Kodi official forum.
How to Install FANime Addon on Kodi 19 Matrix
- First Download the Kodi 19 Matrix
- Now choose the Addons from the home screen
- Make a Click on the Settings button
- Now make a click on the Enable Unknown Sources
- Now move back to Home and choose the Settings button
- Now make a Click on File Manager
- Select the “Add Source”
- Enter the URL http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo in the top box
- Now Enter the SARMY in the bottom box
- Now Click on OK
- Go to the Home and make a click on Addons
- Select the Addon Browser
- Install it from the zip file and make a click on the SARMY
- Choose the mentioned ZIP File http://repository.streamarmy-x.x.zip/
- Now Wait for the Add-on to enabled the notification
- Now Install from the repository and click on the Stream Army Repo
- Now make a click on the Addons
- Search for Fanime and Install
- All is done now! You can enjoy the streaming.