One of the best, The Crew Kodi Addon, is found in the Crew Repository, which has been updated to work along with the Kodi 10 Matrix. Its main categories are Sports, TV Shows, Radio, IPTV, Additional Addons, Standup Comedy CC-Collection, and more.
It offers the categories for Box Sets, the Latest 4k, 24/7 Movies, Stand-up Comedy, Genres, People international, Trackt List, Genres, Latest HD, This Week Top 10, and much more.
You should always use a good VPN to be secure, private, and anonymous. There is also a low-cost VPN that can operate with Kodi. Try IPVanish offers different high-speed servers without any logs or throttling.
We don’t have any affiliation with Kodi, add-ons Build, or any Repos. Znzir.com is an information and news blog that provides content from the public domain.
Location for Crew Kodi add-on
Name: The Crew Repository
How To Install the Crew Kodi Add-on
- Make click on the System Settings icon at the top left
- Now make click on the File Manager
- Make click on Add Source at the left
- Now click where it says NONE
- Now enter the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/
- In the next step, add the name Crew and make click OK
- Now make sure everything is correct and make click on OK
- Now move back to the main menu and make click on Add-ons
- At the top left now, click on the Addon package installer
- Now make click on the install from the zip file
- If you are Kodi 19 user, then click Ok on the appearing warning popup and make sure unknown sources are set to on.
- Now a box will open, and choose from here Crew
- Make click on repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
- Wait until the Repository downloads; a popup will appear at the top right and say the Crew Repo Installed.
- Now make click on Install from the repository
- Now Click The Crew Repo
- Now select the Video Add-ons
- Now make click on The Crew
- Now click the Install
- Now a box will show a popup with all the dependencies and the installed addons. Now click OK
Learn about HOW TO INSTALL FANIME ADDON ON KODI 19 MATRIX
How The Crew Kodi Addon Works
Kodi addons also work like Google as google searches for website links as Kodi addons search the internet for video links.
Sometimes links may be wrong, or many users use the same links simultaneously so it can be because of the buffer.
If any link is not correctly working, go down and try other available links from the list and find a good one.
Although it is consuming and hurting to search for good links, you can get them within 4-5 tries.
You face difficulty finding good links because the default install of some add-ons uses free links.
You can also get paid links with the services of Real Debrid.
Remember, free links also work, but you must bear it to get a quality link.
How You Can Use The Crew Kodi Addon
- From the main Kodi menu, choose The Crew
- Now Select the category
- Now Select a video
- The Crew will now search the internet to find the links
- All links will be mentioned in a list
- Make Click on the top link for the video play
If you are facing any problem here related to video play, then you can try another link from the list and find out a quality link