The Wrestlers is a Kodi addon for sports content. It is mainly a dedicated Wrestling addon for Kodi to watch Wrestling live shows and replays. This addon is located in the Butter Fingers Repository of Kodi.
One of the best wrestling addons Kodi, It provides various sections for your entertainment. Some of these Kodi Wrestling addons include; Wrestling channels, WWE Wrestling, AEW Wrestling, ROH Wrestling, Premiers Wrestling, Live Wrestling streaming and much more.
You can use the below-given guide to install the Wrestlers addon on your PC, Macbook, iOS, Android, Fire TV or Windows.
Read about: How to Install Sport HD Addon for Kodi 19 Matrix
Name: Butter Fingers Repository
How to Install The Wrestlers on Kodi 19 Matrix
- Download Kodi
- Go to the Home screen and move to add-ons
- Please navigate to the settings button and click it
- Click ‘Enable Unknown Sources
- Return to the home screen
- Click the Settings button and move to File Manager
- Select ‘Add Source’ and enter http://j1wizard.net/butter/
- Type Butter in the bottom field and click OK
- Again go back to the home screen, and Add-ons section
- Hit Add-on Browser and select ‘Install from zip file.’
- Choose Butter
- Select repository.butter-1.5.0.zip
- Wait until you get a notification of add-on enablement
- Now, select Install from the repository
- Click Butter Fingers Repo
- Select Video Add-ons
- Choose The Wrestlers and install
- Once you get the notification, the add-on is installed.