Genesis Reborn is the latest version of the Genisis Video addon. It was closed before, along with Elysium, Exodus, and others. Still, after some time, it came with the newest version and existing sections like Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, cartoons, and more that it offered before.
This is the best and most famous add-on because it scraps links faster than others. This is the best and most renowned add-on because it scraps links faster than others. There is no buffering because of faster links. Due to copyright problems or something else, it was taken now.
Best Kodi Add-ons 2023 will also be helpful for you
Steps To Install Genesis Reborn on Kodi
This is very simple to install Genesis Reborn on Kodi, Follow the steps to install it.
- Start Kodi and tap on Settings
- Tap on “Systems” from the menu.
- Choose Addon and tap on unknown Sources
- Tap on “Yes” on the popup to enable the unknown resources (Do it to install third-party addons. Enable it from your system).
- Tap on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop-up
- Move back to Home> Choose Settings > Choose File Manager > Add Source
- Select “None”
- Tap on the Settings Button at the top left side of the screen.
- In the top text box typehttp://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ or http://lvtvv.com/repo
- Type Jesus Box in the bottom box > and tap on OK.
- Move back to Home> Choose Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Tap on the Jesus Box > http://repository.kodiuktv-x.x.x.zip/
- Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification.
- Choose Install From Repository> Jesusbox Repository
- Tap on video Addons > Genesis Reborn > Install and wait for a notification to tell you “Addon Genesis Reborn Is Installed.”
Once installed, you can use the addon on Kodi to watch Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows, Cartoons, and more of your wanted content.
This was the simple guide to installing Genesis Reborn addon on Kodi. The steps are quite simple and easy to do, so you can easily install and enjoy your favorite content.