FMovies is a Kodi video addon located in Mbebe Repository.
FMovies Kodi is an easy-to-use menu system consistent TV Series, Movies, and so on. Submenu consists of Sort, List Movies, Quality, Country, Subtitles, Genre, etc.
FMovies provides different links to select from and the best working Kodi addon.
Znzir.com has not affiliated with Kodi, Repos, Add-ons or Builds. As znzir.com is not supported for any condone copyright infringement. Kodi can be used with content in the public domain.
Read about: How to Install Digitele Sports on Kodi
Name: mbebe Repository
How To Install FMovies on Kodi
- Left on the screen, click the “System Settings” button
- Now click “File Manager”
- Left of the screen clicks “Add Source.”
- Click on “NONE”
- Enter URL: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist/ and click “OK.”
- In the following box below, name it Blomqvist and click on “OK.”
- Check if everything is correct, then click “OK.”
- Step back to the main menu and click on “Add-ons”
- Top the left of the screen click the “Add-on Package Installer” button.
- Make a click “Install from zip file.”
- Click OK the Kodi 19 users on the Warning popup and be sure Unknown Sources is set to on
- Now click on “Blomqvist”
- Click on “repository.mbebe.zip.”
- Wait till the Repository download, and at the top right of the screen, a popup will show and say mbebe Installed.
- Click “Install from repository.”
- Click “mbebe”
- “Video Add-ons”
- Scroll down, find and click FMovies
- Click “Install”