The Oculus Quest Virtual reality headset sometimes creates problems connecting it to Roku TV. This guide is a simple solution to cast Oculus Quest 2 on Roku TV. So you can follow the procedure without any irritation.
How to Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV Stream and Connect?
Things you need to do before Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV.
- Chromecast app should be installed on your TV
- Your Mobile and VR headset should be connected to the same Wi-Fi Connection.
- After that, turn on the TV and apply the same to the Oculus headset.
Now follow the steps for more process:
- Launch the Oculus app on your Smartphone and click on the Cast button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Accept the permissions being asked by the app (this is only once when you are casting for the first time). Grant access to your required services and continue the process.
- Search the Oculus headset in the application’s Cast From option.
- In the case of other headsets in your vicinity, they will appear on the application, and you choose only your requirements.
- Now turn on Your TV and go to the Cast option on your Smartphone
- Choose Roku TV to link both devices, and It should show Connected below the name of the Oculus VR headset.
- Click on the Start at the bottom of the screen and wear the headset to accept the in-VR prompt.
- Once done, you can now start casting.
If your smart TV or Roku TV doesn’t support Chromecast, your Android smartphone can be used for its content and mirrored to Roku TV. A simple process to do this:
- Start the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset.
- On your, Smartphone Open the Oculus app and choose Sharing.
- Now select Cast to begin casting on your Smartphone.
- Go to Settings and Smart View to start a screen mirroring connection from the phone to Roku TV .
- Choose Roku TV from the list of nearby devices.
- Choose Allow to confirm the connection by using the Roku remote.
Read about: Ballysports.com Activate on Roku
Accordingly these guides, you can now connect Oculus to Roku and cast content and how to use an Android phone to cast and mirror the content to Roku TV. your device should be compatible.