Here is all about Battlegrounds Mobile India’s update 1.9; it introduced new features to the game.
It has introduced the latest Holi Dhamaka mode at the Indian festival. With this mode, a player can land on a Sky Island that will be present in every match first five minutes. The Island replaces a character’s face with a different circle. The size of players’ heads increases as enemies hit them and begins to float into the sky. Teammates can shoot the allies to decrease their head size and bring them back to Island. Players will respawn on dying on Sky Island.
Apart from this, Krafton also brings some changes to the Playground. Now for players’ practice, an indoor shooting range is present for players. A new racing minigame is also now added.
The updates can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store. If you cannot find it on Play Store, then to get the latest updates, the OBB and BGMI APK download for this purpose.
Read about: Horizon Forbidden West PC
The OBB file’s size is 699.4MB, and the APK file’s size is 81.4MB. The additional data skins, textures, and maps will also be downloaded when the game launched. The player can choose the feature to download what they want.
How to battleground mobile India download on Android?
- Download and extract the OBB & BGMI APK files.
- Once done, find the files on your device.
- To start the installation, tap on the APK file. You have to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources in settings, So.
- The OBB file, copied to the following location: Android > OBB > com.pubg.imobile. If this folder doesn’t exist, create a folder with the same name.
- Open Battlegrounds Mobile India, log in to it and enjoy.