Snapchat is now not needy of any introduction, as every person has its own snapchat profile that they use to exchange pictures and videos. It is an instant communication app also known as snaps.
This Snapchat app offers different profile categories that you can make, like Public profile, Friendship profile, and Group profile. A public profile is for users who create content and share stories and snaps with fans and friends. If you are facing any difficulty getting a public profile on Snapchat, here are simple guidelines just for you.
Read about: Fix YouTube Daily Quota Limit Exceeded Error
How to Make Public Profile on Snapchat
Although it is easy to create a profile on Snapchat, the public profile needs some information to be completed. As you create a public profile, Subscribing to your Snapchat account increases. If you want to keep your story seprate from your friends or subscribers, you can do it. So follow the steps for this.
Remember: You cannot create a Public profile on a newly created account. It should be three months for creating a Snapchat Public profile.
- Open Snapchat application on device.
- On the camera screen, hit on Profile Picture.
- Hit on the Settings button, then scroll down. Under the Who Can section, hit the See me in Quick Add option. Hit the toggle option to make it enable.
Remember: In the case of the tick option in the Quick Add option, tick it.
- Here required some other options settings, such as Send Me Notifications, Contact Me, Use My Cameos Selfie to Everyone, and View My Story.
- Now go back to the Snapchat profile section. Hit the three dots icon to get Add to My Story or Add to Snap Map option, then hit Create Public Profile.
- Continue procedure with messages about the Public Profile and hit the Create icon.
- Your Public Profile has been created, and you can see it under the spotlight section. Open your public profile by hitting it and tap on the Edit Profile option to add your wanted information and further customization.
- You can check how it appears for other users using the Preview icon.
If still there is any problem to create the public profile the contact with Snapchat support center.