Phoenix Kodi is an addon with big data for live TV and video streaming. It enables you to watch movies, TV Shows, and thousands of other best streaming links. You must Install Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon, a straightforward method to get all this.
How to Install Phoenix Addon on Kodi Latest Version
- Open Kodi and go to the Settings
- Choose System
- Click Add-ons and enable the Unknown Sources
- A prompt will appear; click Yes
- Now go back to the Settings menu and click on the File Manager
- Double-click on the Add Source
- A box will open here; click on None
- Enter the URL http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/ and click on OK.
- Give it the name Phoenix Repo and click on OK to close the box.
- Go back to the Settings menu and then click on Add-ons
- Choose Install from the Zip File
- A box will open here; click on the Phoenix Repo
- Choose repository.phoenixreborn-1.6.6.zip and wait for the completed installation.
- Find the Kodi Phoenix Reborn Repository and click on it
- Choose Video Add-ons and click on Phoenix Reborn Free TV List Add-on
- Click Install
- Click OK
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi Firestick
Phoenix is one of the best choice Kodi addons for Firestick. To install the Phoenix on Fire TV Stick, you must install ES File Explorer and the zip file.
- Open the Firestick home screen, click Settings, choose the system and Developer option, and then Turn on Apps from the Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging.
- A Pop will show a warning: Choose OK
- Here, follow the steps mentioned above.
When all is done, you can enjoy your favorite streaming on Install Phoenix Reborn Kodi Addon.