TVAddons is a repo of Kodi with unlimited Live TV Addons that can be used for various purposes. It offers multiple addons, including Netflix, YouMusic, Tubi, Indigo, CatTV, Big Buck Bunny, Free Live TV, and many more Program Addons, Music, Pictures, Subtitles, and new add-ons like SubLoader DiasporaTV, Telly Ads, MMA, and more. So if you want to install TVAddon Repo, this guide is quite simple for beginners. Addons included in this repo are updated and working well, so you don’t need to update these add-ons.
Here we need first to enable the installation of Unknown Source in Kodi. So let’s do it in a few simple steps:
- Start Kodi on your device and click on the setting from the home screen.
- When Settings opens, now go to the System Settings
- From the left side, toggle from Basic to Advanced or Expert.
- Once done, Now from the left panel, choose Add-ons and click on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now select Yes on the confirmation.
After successfully enabling the installation of third-party sources, now move ahead:
How To Install New TVAddons Repo?
- Open Kodi, and from the home screen, open Settings
- Open the File Manager
- Now click on the Add source icon
- A new window will open here. Select None
- After this, now enter the URL http://fusion.tvaddons.co and click Ok.
- Enter the name of this Source as Fusion.
- When it’s done now, click Ok to add the source, and you will then notice the name appears there, which means we have completed this step.
- Go back to settings and then click Add-ons.
- Now scroll down and select Install From Zip File.
- A pop-up window shows the multiple folders, find the name you typed in step 6 and open it.
- Open >Kodi Repos > English and then select repository.xmbchub.x.x.x.zip (x.x.x is the Repo version number, it might be different when installing it).
- Wait for a while; after clicking on it, a notification will show “TVAddons Repository Installed.”
- So the repo is installed on your device, access the content by going to Install From Repository > TVAddons Repository.
Choose your wanted category to stream and download the content.
Helpful post: Best Kodi Addons for Bollywood Movies
How to Update TVAddons Repo
To keep your addon updated, you must update the repo to avoid unwanted errors. Here are simple steps to correct the TVAddons Repo:
- Start Kodi and then open Add-ons.
- Tap on the package installer or Box icon near to Settings icon.
- Tap on MyAddons
- On the next screen available, Add–on Repository.
- Now find the TVAddonsRepository and then open
- Updating option will appear below; tap on Update.
- A window will show; from here, choose the version and wait to download the Repository.
Within a few seconds, the repo will be updated, and the version is also changed below the TVAddons Repository name.
You can update the repo by enabling Auto Updates, which will update automatically.
For Kodi addon lovers, this guide to installing the TVAddons repo is also described as helpful for beginners. By following the steps, you can easily do it. So enjoy your wanted content with this best Kodi addon.