Kodi is not needed for any introduction, as it is most famous and when it is used with any best Addon, you can watch the movies and TV Shows.
Kodi can be installed and use on any type of device like a tablet, android phone, and can watch anywhere bandwidth is accessible to watch content.
Now Kodi is available with a new version with major updates and changes in the interface. You can install Kodi on smartphone or tablet can be easily installed.
From the Kodi installing to watch the TV Shows and Movies, there is only a two-step process. First of all, you need to install Kodi and then install Addon to watch the videos.
Here is a complete guideline first on how to install Kodi and then the best addon to watch content with security.
how to install Kodi on Smartphone
First of all, you need to install Kodi from the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xbmc.kodi&hl=en
or an Kodi website https://kodi.tv/download/
you can simply install it automatically from the play store after the Kodi download page so will work the wither options.
How to Install the Addon
When you installed Kodi on Android, you need to add the addons to watch the content. Nowadays Oath addon working best and there are some others also available.
Steps to Setup Unknown Sources in 19 Matrix
There are required to Kodi Matrix checked all Unknown Sources to install addons.
First of all, make a click on the Setting icon in the top left corner
Now Turn on the Unknown Sources
Now a warning box will appear now click Yes
there are various add-ons that work best you can try another if one is not properly working.
Know about the list of the latest top Kodi addons
If you will use a VPN with Kodi it will give you privacy and secure streaming and being anonymous.
How To Install The Oath Kodi Addon
1. Make a click on the System Settings Icon at the top left
2. Make a Click on the File Manager
3. Now click Add Source On the left
4. Now Click where it shows NONE
5. Enter the URL: https://host505.github.io/
6. Down In the next box enter the name Oath and make a click on OK
7. Make sure everything is right and click OK
8. Move back to the main menu and make a click on Add-ons
9. Make a Click on the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
10. Make a Click on Install from zip file
11. If you are Kodi 19 user then click OK on the warning popup and check that Unknown Sources is set to on
12. A box will pop open now choose Oath
13. Now make a Click on repository.host505-2.5.zip
14. Now wait some moments for the Repository to download and a popup show at the top right and say Repo Installed
15. Now click on the Install from repository
16. Now Click on the Host505 repo
17. Click on the Video Add-ons
18. Now make a Click on The Oath
19. Click on the Install
20. A box will popup appearing all the dependencies and add-ons which will be installed now make a Click OK
How to Watch A Video With The Oath and Kodi
Successfully installed the Oath Addon will be shown in the main menu under addons –>Video Add-ons.
To find out the content within Exodus is simple to do but one thing that is confusing that how the server work.
When you select a video to pay a server will show up along with available content. It will take 60 seconds with Oath to pull in all the working server links.
If the server goes full and kick a connection and buffering start if facing such a problem simply go to another server. Sometimes you have to wait more and change the more servers.
Videos fans on Kodi, install on android, it’s the best option to go for. After installing Kodi on your device you will inspire by its extensive collection of Movies, TV Shows and other content. Use Kodi on your android and enjoy your favourite content.