Xbox is the most famous gaming console in the market today. It was released in 2001, and the Xbox console got popular very soon and has competed with the likes of Nintendo, PlayStation, and many other gaming consoles. An Xbox account login is required to improve the gaming experience.
You can forget the password for your Xbox account for different reasons, and here you will get to sign in to your Xbox account via https //www.microsoft.com/link code for Xbox.
You must enter your email and password to sign in to the Xbox account. In case of forgetting the password for your Xbox account. You can sign in on another device. You should remember the Microsoft account’s login details to use later.
Your Xbox device will send you the unique alphanumeric code needed on https //www.microsoft.com/link. This procedure will link your Xbox to your Microsoft account, enabling you to access your Xbox profile. You can use this sign-in process on other Microsoft-supported apps and devices like Minecraft and Microsoft Surface, along with signing in on Xbox.
Also read about Top Working VPNs for Xbox
First, try using the last password you remember for your Xbox account. This will sign you into your Xbox account without any verification code.
If you remember your Microsoft account only, then apply these steps:
- Open the Xbox console, and press the Xbox button on the controller to launch the guide.
- Go to Settings > Profile & System and choose your existing Xbox account.
- On the new window, select Use another device.
- Here an alphanumeric code will appear on the screen. Save this code by taking a picture of this code for later, or keep the display open.
- Use another device and open the browser, and open this link.
- On the blank field, Enter the code and select Next.
- Now, enter the email address for your Microsoft account and select Next. Alternatively, you can use your Skype ID or phone number associated with your account here.
- Enter the password for your account and select Sign in.
- In the new window, you’ll be asked to stay signed in to your Microsoft account. If you want and use a trusted device, then choose Yes.
- A notification will show you that you are signed in to Xbox now. Check it by going back to your Xbox console.
How to Recover Your Microsoft Account Password
If you cannot access your Microsoft account after entering the code, try to recover it. Microsoft has a straightforward recovery process to get you back to your account. You must recover the password because the email address is already on your Xbox profile.
To recover the password for Microsoft account on a PC, apply the steps below:
- Open the browser on your device and then open this link.
- You will be asked for the email address of your Microsoft account. Enter it and tap on Next.
- Then, you will receive a security code from Microsoft via email or phone number synced to your Microsoft account.
- Enter the security code you received and set up a new password for your Microsoft account. Here enter the password twice.
How to Add a New Microsoft Account to Xbox Console
If the method mentioned above is not working to recover the Microsoft account recover, you can add a new Microsoft account to the Xbox console. This will work best for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
To add a new Microsoft account to the Xbox console, apply these steps:
- Open the Xbox console, and to open the guidelines, press the Xbox icon.
- Go to Settings and choose Profile & System.
- Select Add or Switch and choose the Add new option.
- Enter the new Microsoft account’s email address and press Enter.
- For your Microsoft account, Enter the password and choose Enter.
- After reading Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policies, select I Accept.
- Configure the Sign-In & Security requirements to sign in to your Microsoft account on Xbox.
How to Add multiple Microsoft accounts to your Xbox?
If several people want to use the console in a household, they can by adding multiple Microsoft accounts to your Xbox console. Or multiple accounts you can use for gaming and other work purposes, so it is easy to process in a few steps:
- Turn on your Xbox console and log in to your account.
Go to the guide and choose Settings, then select Account.
Click Add New and Add a new Microsoft account.
- Read the on-screen instructions and enter your new Microsoft account’s login details, email address, and password.
- Enter the required information, your phone number, or an email address for account verification if prompted.
- After completing the login process, the new account will be added to your Xbox console.
You can add more accounts by repeating this procedure, and Every account has separate settings, Gamertag, and achievements.
- To change the account, go to sign in from the guide and select your wanted account.
To get more advantages of your Xbox console, login into your Microsoft account is essential. This enables the user and app data to be synced on the device. Additionally, it allows you to make in-game and app purchases and get premium subscriptions like Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
This guide lets you quickly log in to your Xbox account using the www.microsoft.com link. But you will need to have access Microsoft account to make this sign-in process a success.